By Ronelle Alexander
• All dialogues, workouts, and homework assignments on hand in Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian
• lecture room workouts designed for either small-group and full-class paintings, taking into consideration greatest oral participation
• examining decisions written through Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian authors specifically for this book
• Vocabulary lists for every person part and whole glossaries on the finish of the book
• a quick lively movie, on an accompanying DVD, to be used with bankruptcy 15
• short grammar factors after every one discussion, with a cross-reference to extra specified grammar chapters within the better half e-book, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, a Grammar.
Read or Download Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, a Textbook: With Exercises and Basic Grammar PDF
Best Language Learning books
Timeshare in Tokyo? educate your self jap! With train your self it really is attainable for almost somebody to benefit and adventure the languages of the realm, from Afrikaans to Zulu; historical Greek to trendy Persian; Beginner's Latin to Biblical Hebrew. persist with any of the educate your self Language classes at your individual velocity or use them as a complement to formal classes.
Sharpen your Polish verb and grammar abilities with this all-in-one source as well as offering crucial techniques relating to verbs and grammar, Polish Verbs & necessities of Grammar additionally comprises an index of the five hundred most well liked verbs. This e-book features a multitude of examples applying modern language to provide you a flavor of the language in real-life events.
Grasp the phrases and words worthy for dealing with daily occasions perform Makes ideal: German Vocabulary is helping you strengthen your vocabulary via supplying perform in word-building and inspiring you to investigate new phrases for an ever-increasing vocabulary. every one bankruptcy of this accomplished ebook specializes in a subject, comparable to relations or shuttle, so that you can construct your language talents in a scientific demeanour.
Sharpen your ITALIAN grammar with skill-building routines which will be informed in Italian, you should grasp its grammar. the right way to excellent your grammar abilities is thru drills, drills, and extra drills. protecting all elements of Italian grammar--from prepositions and pronouns to verbal varieties and tenses--Italian Grammar Drills is helping you research often-perplexing themes via hands-on adventure.
Extra info for Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, a Textbook: With Exercises and Basic Grammar
2. Чу̀вај се! По̀моћи ћу ти! Али ако ја теби по̀мажем, ти исто мени мораш да по̀могнеш. 1. У пѝсању за̀датака? Ха̀јде да у̀чимо заједно. По мом мишљењу, ја и ти ћемо на тај на̀ч ин најлакше све да о̀бјаснимо. 2. Слажем се. Гла̀ва ме већ бо̀ли од у̀чења. Прво ћемо да однѐсемо књиге, онда ћу да те одвѐзем код себе кући колима, па ћемо тамо заједно да у̀чимо. 1. По̀могла нам је прошлог пу̀та и ка̀фа! Морам да се ра̀збудим. Спава ми се. 2. Веруј ми, нѝсам на то забо̀равила! Ако те не бо̀ли и сто̀мак, ѝмам доста ка̀фе и за тебе и за себе. ☞ change prsti with palci. ☞ exchange nòga with kòleno [E] kòljeno [J], and lèđa with ramèna. ☞ substitute knjige with rečnici [E] rječnici [J], stòlice, stòlovi. ☞ substitute kàfa [B,S] kàva [C] with vìno, pivo. 151 Deseta lekcija Lesson Ten zGRAMMAR * Verbal nouns * Nouns will be shaped from verbal roots through including the suffix -nje preceded by means of a protracted vowel. If the verb’s infinitive leads to -ati, that vowel is a. differently it truly is e, that can (but doesn't continually) reason a transformation within the stem-final consonant. [112c] those nouns frequently seek advice from the continued means of an motion yet they could additionally check with the actual fact of an motion. [108, 116] For extra in this kind of consonant shift, see p. 163. Suffix: -anje infinitive verbal noun čìtati pìsati crtati čìtanje pìsanje crtanje Suffix: -enje interpreting writing drawing infinitive verbal noun ùčiti misliti òbjasniti ùčenje mišljenje objašnjèn je studying pondering, opinion clarification * The human physique * a couple of nouns relating components of the physique have abnormal varieties. The phrases that means “eye” and “ear” are neuter within the singular. Their plural kinds, even if, are female, with the endings of female nouns in a consonant, and with Gpl. in -iju. The singular of “ear” is uho [B,C] or uvo [S] (although uho can be used). a number of different paired physique elements have Gpl. types in -u. [110a] Nsg Asg Gsg DLsg Isg NApl Gpl DLIpl oko uho uvo rùka nòga oko uho uvo ruku nogu oka uha uva rùke nòge oku uhu uvu rùci nòzi okom uhom uvom rùkom nògom oči uši uši ruke noge òčiju ùšiju ùšiju ruku nogu očima ušima ušima rùkama nògama eye ear ear hand, arm leg, foot whilst a physique half “hurts,” the physique half itself is the topic of the sentence, and the person that feels the soreness in his or her physique is expressed within the accusative case. The verb is boleti / boljeti. therefore, for example, noge me bole “my ft hurt,” or glàva je bòli “her head hurts. ” [110b] * Verbs of delivery * As noticeable in Lesson 7, BCS has 3 varied verbs that means “take [something or a person] [somewhere],” all rhyming with one another to an volume, and all with mostly predictable meanings. hence, if one is taking an item, or a residing being that needs to be carried (such as a baby), the verbal root nos- is used. the opposite crisis a residing being able to relocating below its personal energy. If one is “taking” this being someplace taking walks, the verbal root vod- is used, but when the stream is by way of motor vehicle, the verbal root voz- is used.
- Download E-books Practice Make Perfect French Vocabulary (Practice Makes Perfect Series) PDF
- Download E-books A Guide to Writing Kanji & Kana, Book 2 PDF